A fast-growing Consulting firm specializing in Expatriate Tax is looking to hire experienced Tax professional’s with big 4 experience at levels to support their growing Global Mobility Tax practice.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Corporate culture where work-life balance is encouraged
As the Expatriate Tax Specialist you will be responsible for working on a number of high-level client engagements while strategically building out the practice. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing expatriate engagements and tax projects for key accounts across the business.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation Management. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made Global Mobility solutions to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand. In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a big 4 environment or consultancy
- The ability to develop and lead an Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility function
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/10000f.