A progressive investment bank is looking to hire an experience front office recruiter to support their Securities businesses with all aspects of their recruitment requirements. This is a dynamic, fast paced environment where strong relationship management, responsiveness and a consulting-style approach are critical. It would be your responsibility to manage the end-to-end recruitment of all vacancies across the business, providing support and guidance on appropriate sourcing strategies for each position and managing the process through to completion.
- Manage the end to end recruitment lifecycle for specialist and high volume recruitment within the Securities business
- Effectively establish and drive key client stakeholder relationships to build credibility and trust
- Actively drive the recruitment supply chain to ensure optimal partnering and results, including supplier management
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners to holistically assess client groups’ talent needs and develop plans for delivering key talent
- Partner effectively with HR Business Partners, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Compliance specialists, to construct and negotiate complex offers and navigate regulatory requirements
- Generate candidates directly using innovative sourcing methods (internet job advertising, search analytics, networking, referrals, client website, employee referral schemes etc)
- Manage offers and on-boarding for candidates identified by the business
- Ensure best practice is maintained throughout all processes and procedures
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Work closely with colleagues in the Resourcing team to ensure delivery in line with client Service Level Agreements
- Manage statistics and MI data for the Securities business
- Act as a Consultant to the business/client, to negotiate & influence strategy and outcome
- Maintain knowledge of Employment Law Legislation
- Accurate and timely data management of candidate and business information.
- Assist and support other team members as required.
- Promotion of the employer brand within the external talent market, consistently delivering key messaging from the firm’s Employer Value Proposition
- Share relevant market intelligence on the competitor landscape with hiring
- Build strong partnerships with hiring leaders, establishing the credibility to guide the business on how to improve process and enhance the candidate experience
- Provide exceptional candidate care through all stages of the recruitment process, ensuring that successful and unsuccessful candidates alike have a positive experience engaging with the brand
- Experience working in an investment banking or financial services industry
- Prior experience recruiting front office banking professionals strongly preferred
- Proven track record of successful recruitment in a corporate environment
- Expertise across a broad range of sourcing channels, including social media
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals
- Exceptional communication and client influencing skills
- Experience working closely with hiring managers filling time sensitive roles in a highly competitive industry
- Degree qualified
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com. Job Code KM/12950.