A fast-growing Logistics company is seeking to hire an Export Operations Coordinator to support their Los Angeles office
- Well-respected logistics company
- Fast-growing business
- Strong career prospects based on success
The Export Operations Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for coordinating and opening New Bookings with Ocean/Air Carriers. You will be tasked with receiving freight Load Plans from the warehouse manager while ensuring all data is correctly entered into the company’s software. You will also be responsible with coordinating Drayage with local line haul companies.
This role will require you to have a detail oriented approach to your work and you should also have strong decision making and problem solving skills as well.
You must also have:
- Experience working in an Import or Export position
- Have proven written and oral communication skills
- Ability to fully understand how export files are handled, maintained and updated
- Good computer skills with the ability to pick up new software
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com
Job code DH/15840
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.