A prestigious international bank renowned for its strategic and progressive human resources team is looking for a senior HR Business Partner to proactively partner with the business and provide strategic support and advice for a front office business group.
• Leading international bank
• Front office business portfolio
• Fast paced, dynamic working environment
Acting as a trusted advisor to the Business Heads across the region, you will support strategic initiatives to achieve business goals and will drive a culture of exceptional performance. In addition to addressing complex employee relations matters you will advise on annual compensation and promotion cycles as well as talent management, organisational development and performance management issues.
The ideal candidate will have strong academics, ideally possessing a degree in human resources or other business related subject. You will have proven experience developing strong professional relationships with the business and possess excellent problem solving, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills. You should be enthusiastic and ambitious with the ability to thrive in a fast moving dynamic working environment. You will also possess the following -
• Minimum ten years’ HR business partnering experience with previous experience in supporting a front office portfolio a must
• Deep Singapore and Asia Pacific exposure
• Possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send your details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code VR/14068.