Our client, one of the world’s leading investment banks, is seeking a dynamic HR business partner to cover a key group of staff across APAC.
• True business partnering role
• Regional, front-office coverage
• Major global investment bank with a firm growth agenda in Asia
Reporting to the regional front-office HR business partnering lead, you will be the first point of HR contact for a major revenue-generating business unit. You will work closely with stakeholders at all levels to support the people and talent agenda, ranging from day-to-day issues to the annual performance management cycle, talent review and workforce planning strategy. You will also act as the gatekeeper for the bank’s wide range of regional COE units.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded HR generalist/business partner with a demonstrated ability to understand their clients’ needs. They will be a natural relationship-builder, but able to push back to and influence stakeholders where necessary. They will also be comfortable working in a complex, matrixed organisation covering a diverse range of jurisdictions. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least five years of prior HR experience in the financial services sector, preferably banking
• Experience in a regional role (advantageous but not essential)
• Fluent written and spoken English with Cantonese, Mandarin or Japanese all highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: MA/12557
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.