Our client is a top-tier law firm seeking a knowledgeable and savvy Global Benefits Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and administration of all health and welfare programs while ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures of the firm and applicable benefit plans.
- Global, high performing organization
- Long-term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
A professional services giant is looking to hire a Global Benefits Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and administration of all health and welfare programs while ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures of the firm and applicable benefit plans. The Manager is responsible for the department’s readiness and ability to provide high-quality and timely delivery of benefit administration services to attorneys and staff with optimal customer service. The Manager develops and supervises their staff by performing a multitude of responsibilities, including but not limited to, hiring, assignment, training, evaluation, discipline, termination, and compensation recommendation.
The ideal candidate has comprehensive knowledge of the terms and conditions of all US health and welfare plans to ensure the proper administration by insurers and vendors; the ability to understand and apply Federal, State, and Local Employment Laws or Court Precedents including but not limited to: OSHA, ADA, ERISA, COBRA, and FMLA; and strong auditing, analytical, and leadership skills (i.e., organizing, planning, problem-solving and decision-making) necessary for effective management.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 6 to 8 years of Employee Benefits administration experience is desired
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience in a law or professional services firm
- Knowledge and proficiency with Information Systems, preferably PeopleSoft and ServiceNow, and PC applications, including MS Office, and other programs necessary to complete thorough analyses and reports is required.
For further details please contact Abby Judelman at email@example.com.
Job Code AJ/15804.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.