Global Benefits Senior Manager – Professional Services – New York City
Our client is a legal powerhouse, seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Global Benefits to join their Partner Resources team. In this role you will drive and manage the operation and direction of the Partner Benefits function across US and international regions.
- Partnership experience essential
- Global opportunity to be based in New York City or Tampa
- Generous total compensation package
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for all aspects of global and local benefits for new, current, and retiring partners of the firm. You will act as subject matter expert internally and key point of contact for third party providers, brokers, and vendors. You will be trusted to effectively update existing benefits processes and act as a change agent for future improvements, setting clear goals and making recommendations to senior management.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate comprehensive working knowledge of global health & welfare, pension and voluntary benefit plans; federal, state and local employment laws (including: OSHA, ADA, ERISA, COBRA, and FMLA and other necessary regulatory requirements). You must have strong project management skills and ability to provide white-glove client service to the local and regional partnership.
In addition you must have:
- Minimum 6-8 years of Global Benefits management expertise
- Must have experience in a partnership environment
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft is preferred
- J.D. degree will be viewed most favorably
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel as needed
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on email@example.com. Job Code AMC/15092a.