Our client is a financial technology platform transforming the way alternative investments buy and sell through the development of tech-based solutions for advisors, their high-net-worth client base, asset managers and banks. They are looking to add a Global Benefits Specialist to join their quickly growing Total Rewards team!
- Forbes FinTech Top 50
- Rapidly growing
- Both strategic and hands on opportunity
- Seeking someone with international benefits experience
This newly created position will support the rapidly growing workforce across North America, Europe, and Asia. Reporting to Senior Vice President, Total Rewards and People Partners, this role’s main responsibility will be to define, design, and implement benefits programs making benefits and wellness part of the global talent acquisition and employee experience. This person will play a critical role in projects and process implementations including benefits onboarding, plan designs, implementations, renewals, and will provide ongoing support and evaluation of our benefits programs so that we can best grow and retain our talent.
This position will use an innovative approach to ensure benefit offerings are competitive, drive business results, and enhance culture. This role will also act as an internal consultant and specialist for benefits best practices, analyze benchmark surveys, the market, and plan claims data to identify trends and improvement opportunities
In Addition You Must Have:
- 6+ years of Human Resources experience with experience in progressive corporate benefits or benefits consulting environment
- In-depth expertise in benefits in an international context and possess a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and can move at a rapid pace
- Experience working for a global company as well as a growth organization demonstrating adaptability and change management skills
- Experience in M&A related activities including conducting due diligence and integrating and harmonizing benefits plans
- Experience with vendor selection, RFPs, and implementations
- Truly enjoy bringing creative thinking to benefit programs and initiatives
- Proactive, team oriented, autonomous, meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Hands-on mentality and the desire to constantly learn and grow
- Able to travel to our offices across the tri-state (CT, NJ, NY) as needed
For further details please contact Roshan Jayawardena on email@example.com.
Job Code RJ/16802.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.