Our client is a global fast growing FinTech company looking to hire a Global Compensation and Benefits Manager for their New York office.
The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be an expert at developing global compensation and benefits programs from strategy through implementation to attract and retain world-class talent. Our client measure success by the development and evolution of a competitive total rewards package that is recognised, understood, and valued by our employees in various geographies.
- Manage, measure, and improve company-wide compensation and benefit plans including equity, salaries, health insurance, pension and development of internal ranges.
- Lead the design and implementation of a global job architecture infrastructure and associated salary ranges, including benchmark salary data management.
- Plan, lead and execute on the analysis and modelling of compensation and job levelling activities.
- Take a proactive and customer-centric approach in thinking through the end to end employee experience and change management required, anticipating where there may be issues, questions or risks to mitigate.
- Research and analyse internal/external data relating to compensation and benefits elements (including market trends and benchmarks) and design programs that build and nurture the company culture with an in-depth understanding of how rewards affect culture.
- Manage projects, training and activities relating to employee benefits including implementation of new benefits and payroll vendors.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement of benefit plans, including benefit renewal negotiations, work experience offerings, implementation of new payroll and benefits providers, etc.
- Negotiate, evaluate and administer contracts with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors and consultants for services.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have led and scaled total rewards for a high-growth organization through IPO.
- In addition to traditional benefits management and analysis experience, you understand and have previously managed equity-based compensation.
- You’re a confident and collaborative project and team management with strong leadership skills built on your previous experiences.
- Effective planning and priority setting are areas you excel in.
- You can manage several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet deadlines.
- You have strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs
- Fluency in excel and Google suite products.
To learn more please e-mail Roshan Jayawardena on email@example.com RJ/15688
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Elliott Scott HR Recruitment Ltd. and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.