Our client is a leading investment business looking to hire a Global HR and Policy Lead.
Based in the UK
Reporting into the Global Head of HR Legal
The purpose of this role is to review and improve the current HR policy and process infrastructure with a specific focus on aligning ER policy and processes globally where legally permissible to drive greater efficiencies and improve the experience of the global HR team.
This is a new role and there will be scope for the successful candidate to work with the HR Legal team to identify the immediate areas of priority focus as well as to provide broader strategic input into how the organization can build a scaleable HR process and policy infrastructure.
HR Legal’s primary stakeholders are the HR Business Partners and a key purpose of this role is to create seamless ER processes for that audience. The role will require significant collaboration with other teams within the broader HR function, especially with the HR Shared Services, Compensation & Benefits and the Employee Experience teams.
• HR policy taxonomy - the design of a taxonomy which defines ownership of each policy and each stage of the related process to establish clearer accountability across all HR teams
• ER related policies, processes and procedures - review and improve existing processes and infrastcture working with the relevant internal stakeholders to ensure global alignment where legally permissible (with local step outs as required).
• ER HR Hub content (internal knowledge management tool) - accountable and responsible for updates, reviews and drafting new articles where required.
• HR and manager training - responsible for the design and delivery of ER processes, engaging with external providers where appropriate
• Case management system - to review and advise on internal and external case management systems and technology tools.
• Employee Handbooks - to be responsible for updates to local handbooks and scoping out a project plan for the creation of a global handbook
We are ideally looking for someone with experience working in a similar Employee Relations role or previous legal experience, preferably with a working knowledge of UK employment law and legislative environment.
Additionally, we are looking for:
• Strategic thinker but with the ability and desire to focus and deliver on the detail
• Experience working in a global organisation on ER policy, process and infrastructure
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders with different objective and priorities and across jurisdictions
• Good understanding of technology tools and of onboarding case management systems is preferred
• Dynamic and proactive working style
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: AS/16076
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.