Our client is boutique financial services company looking to hire a Global HR Co-oridnator to join a dedicated and international HR team.
The pupose o the role will be to coordinate and support on some of the key global HR processes and activities.
- Supporting the international recruitment function including arranging and coordinating inteviews, maintaining Application Tracking System and collation of data and feedback
- Administering the internal Academy and Learning Management System
- Supporting and coordinating activities related to the trainee program
- General administration within the HR area in London and supporting the wider global HR team when relevant
- Relevant academic background or relevant level of experience
- At least 4 years relevant experience within administration and HR
- Experience from an international organisation and working across borders is beneficial
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially excel, Knowledge of any HR and or ATS related systems is an advantage
- Ability to show initiative and strong organisational skills
- Structured with excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
For further information please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com