Our Client is a fast-growing global financial media company, who is looking for an HR Project Manager to join their team.
- Location: London
- Position: 12-month FTC
The core focus of this role is to devise, manage and deliver projects across a range of HR topics. The successful candidate will work closely with the CHRO and partner with global stakeholders including HR Business Partners and business stakeholders to share your expertise, support change initiatives, and to ensure successful delivery.
The role holder will be responsible for designing people strategies aligned to business priorities, developing talent and delivering business results with a lens on the employee experience.
- Support the CHRO in designing and running global programs (e.g. reward, recognition, employee engagement, performance management, learning and development, early careers, on/offboarding)
- Provide project management support to ensure the smooth and timely execution of human capital projects to deadlines, ensuring change initiatives are well planned, coordinated and communicated
- Work collaboratively with global stakeholders to gather information, ensuring regional needs are considered, and keep stakeholders informed throughout the process/project
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of global people data (using Workday). Analyse people metrics to create and prepare reports on a regular basis to provide clear insights to senior management.
- Highlight trends, areas of concern/progress, recommend opportunities for improvements and innovation to drive efficiencies
- Contribute to and assist in the preparation of budgets, and provide inputs for financial planning
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven success in leading HR projects within a dynamic environment, moving agendas forward, ideally having experience in contributing to and implementing change management strategy in local markets
- Strong project management skills with the ability to apply initiative and work independently
- Good knowledge of data analysis and reporting with experience creating executive-level presentations and reports
- HRIS data management expertise with Workday or similar
- 5+ years of experience, financial services preferred
- Experience managing a team is preferred
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.