Our client is a leading global Engineering consultancy looking for a Global Learning and Development Consultant to join their team.
Locations: London, Manchester or Bath, England United Kingdom
This role will provide L&D consultancy to a range of stakeholders across the globe, enabling them to respond to both the continuing evolution of our business and the emerging external trends within the company’s sector.
On a global platform, candidate will operate as a crucial enabler to the continuous development and innovation of skills and learning within the business; taking inspiration from some of the brightest minds in our industry - from computational engineers to sustainability specialists and economists – you will help grow our people and deliver our strategy.
- Influencing business impact through L&D consulting advice and partnering with the business in the design of solutions aligned to our strategic priorities
- Driving business and individual improvement through performance consulting conversations with key stakeholders; identifying future capability needs for individuals, teams and regions.
- Partnering with regional leaders and teams to achieve business outcomes through continuous learning. Focus areas include consulting and advisory skills, global sustainability and climate actions, management and leadership
- Deliver bespoke learning interventions (including train the trainer, mentoring, group coaching, learn & share interactive workshops) to support teams in the delivery of their projects in line with our strategy and client requirements
- Cultivating a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration through learning communities globally
- Being at the forefront of equity, inclusion and diversity, supporting equitable development across the global organisation
- Leading on global and regional people development through learning programs, online social tools, knowledge transfer and mentoring at all levels.
This role suits someone at middle management level in their learning career.
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Subject matter expertise in L&D tools and practices
- Excellent facilitation and consultancy skills with the ability to engage others and positively influence at all levels
- Experience working with a Learning Experience Platform/Learning Management System (ideally in a global organisation)
- Up to date knowledge of non-traditional approaches to learning and knowledge management – including the latest thinking in digital learning methodologies
- Proven experience in design thinking to deliver impactful learning experiences
- The ability to learn and adapt at pace in order to provide ideas and solutions across diverse contexts and stakeholder groups
- Some flexibility with regard to working hours and travel to accommodate a global L&D team and stakeholders.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.