Global Learning & Development Manager - Global Law Firm - US
A professional services giant is looking to hire an L&D Manager to support strategic firm-wide projects and deliver learning solutions to all staff. You will collaborate with the broader L&D team to design and deliver effective learning initiatives and enable employees to work at their greatest potential. This role is open in various US office locations.
- Global organization
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Generous total compensation package
This individual will be responsible for a number of talent management initiatives and will work with key stakeholders on needs analysis, design, project management, delivery and evaluation of the core training curriculum. Expect to work with the firm’s LMS, conducts needs assessments and evaluate workforce analytics.
The ideal candidate has excellent project management skills as well as strong influencing and communication abilities. Experience in a matrixed organization and exposure to working as part of a global organisation and working across different time zones and cultures is desired. Last, proven knowledge in learning theory, training programs, and learning measurement will be most beneficial.
You Must Have:
- Minimum 10 years’ L&D experience (Professional Services preferred)
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Organizational Behaviour or related field
- A Master’s degree is ideal
- Strong global project management experience
- Must have virtual learning facilitation and LMS expertise
- Ability to confidentially manage and influence senior leaders through change
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/15177a #LI-AM1