Reports to: Global Head of Learning
Our client is a global professional services organisation looking to hire a Global Learning and Development Senior Manager.
In this varied role you will ensure that:
- Learning objectives are met and in line with commercial and business requirements
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business unit to identify learning needs
- Design and deliver appropriate learning solutions including practical and engaging workshops
- Be innovative in presenting new ideas around e-learning and training, especially whilst in a more agile set up.
- There will be a strong focus on the development of soft skills and performance management.
Successful applicants will ideally come from financial or professional services and have worked across a global, matrixed business.
You will be passionate about building knowledge skills and abilities across the business through innovative methods and demonstrate a proven track record in learning & development, as well as virtual learning. Knowledge of a Learning Management System would be advantageous.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.