One of the top tier professional firms is looking for a Global Mobility Adviser to join their International Mobility team. You will be working with a team of 4 and collaborating with the international mobility team worldwide.
The right candidate will be managing case load work and documents & building relationship with senior stakeholders. You will provide HR colleagues with the information needed to handle international mobility queries and coaching them to have quality and compliant conversations with their stakeholders. You will also ensure the firm is immigration and regulatory compliant in the international mobility cases, and advise HR colleagues on relevant practices and processes in respect to immigration. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for further develop with a well-established professional firm professionally and personally.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of international mobility processes including immigration/visa requirement and providing relocation advice. General knowledge of Expat Tax related issues would be greatly preferred. We are looking for someone who is articulate, flexible and able to cope with changes. My client offers a competitive package to the right candidate along with attractive benefits and friendly working environment.
- Deliver international secondments, transfers and/or ad hoc mobility projects as required on a national, regional and international basis
- Manage case load work and documents for international mobility tracking and reporting
- Build relationships with key partners and staff
- Lead and participate on regional and global international mobility calls and presentations
- Build relationships and credibility with key partners and staff across the network
- Establish commercial relationship with other external provers and vendors
- Ensure the firm is immigration and regulatory compliant in our international mobility cases, and advise HR colleagues on relevant practice and processes in respect to immigration
- Provide coaching to HR team to have quality and compliant conversations with their stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with legislative changes. Evaluate and communicate potential, change-related impacts to the firm, and provide recommended solutions
- 5 years of experience of global mobility
- Knowledge of international mobility processes including immigration and visa requirement & providing relocation advice
- Strong previous experience as a Global Mobility Specialist
- Overview knowledge of Expat Tax related issues and topics for the international mobility population
- Experience of supplier management and sourcing
- Strong internal client service focus and client relationship management skills
- Flexible, adaptable and able to cope with change
For further details please contact Genie Shi at firstname.lastname@example.org.