A globally known and fast-growing Relocation Services Group is seeking to hire a new Global Mobility & Expatriate Tax Specialist to support the organizations growing Compensation team in Minneapolis.
- Globally known business
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborative/team-oriented corporate culture
Working directly with the Vice President of Global Compensation, you will be responsible for working directly with assignees on all aspects of International Compensation. As the sole point of contact for assignees and key advisor to clients you will develop and implement tailor made Global Mobility solutions in order to provide high-caliber service for both parties involved.
The ideal candidate is a natural go-getter and able to work with limited direction in an organized and professional manner. This person should have very strong analytical skills, while also being able to break down data and present to senior stakeholders in a concise manner. In addition, this person should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in Expatriate Tax & International Compensation
- Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple projects
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.