Global Mobility, Expatriate Tax Consultant– Remote Position (Can be based anywhere in the US)
A globally known and fast-growing organization is seeking to hire a new Global Mobility, Expatriate Tax Consultant to support their organizations growing International Compensation team
- Globally known business
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborative/team-oriented corporate culture
Working directly with the Vice President of Global Compensation, you will be responsible for working directly with assignees around all aspects of Expatriate Tax. As the sole point of contact for assignees and key advisor to clients you will develop and implement tailor made Expat tax and International Compensation solutions in order to provide high-caliber service for both parties involved.
The ideal candidate is a natural go-getter and able to work with limited direction in an organized and professional manner. This person should have very strong analytical skills, while also being able to break down data and present to senior stakeholders in a concise manner. In addition, this person should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in Expatriate Tax & International Compensation
- Being an Enrolled Agent or having a CPA designation is not required but would be desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple projects
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/14660c #LI-DH
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.