A top-tier management consulting firm is looking to hire an experienced Expat Tax Senior Associate for Global Mobility Services to join their growing business.
- Renowned consulting firm
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Competitive compensation
The Expatriate Tax Senior Associate will be responsible for working on a number of high-level client engagements. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing expatriate engagements and tax projects for key accounts across the business. You will be responsible for liaising with Senior Leadership on all matters related to the organizations Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility services.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made Global Mobility solutions to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand. In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a consulting firm is preferred
- At least 5+ years of Expat Tax experience
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
- CPA or Enrolled Agent designation is required
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.