Global Mobility Specialist (6 month contract) – Remote/Work from Home
A leading Relocation Management Company is looking to hire a Global Mobility professional to support their clients’ Global Mobility program.
- Globally known business
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Strong career prospects based on success
Reporting directly into the Head of Global Mobility, you will be tasked with handling all facets of the international relocation process. You will serve as the single point of coordination for the client company, various service partners, assignees that you are responsible for, and will ultimately be tasked with communicating and delivering the entire relocation process.
You must have a flexible and adaptable personality style as you will be constantly required to communicate changes and modifications as it relates to various client programs. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects and caseloads.
In Addition You Must Have:
- At least 3+ years’ experience with International Relocation experience
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15142 #LI-DH2