A fast growing Relocation Software/Technology Firm is looking to hire Global Mobility Consultant to support their growing business based out of their office in Colorado.
- Fast-growing technology firm
- Opportunity to work alongside thought-leadership with the Global Mobility industry
- Collaborative culture
As the Global Mobility Specialist you will be tasked with coordinating all facets of the relocation management process for assignees. You will also work hand-in-hand with the business and various external providers around the areas of budgeting, expatriate tax, immigration, and compensation.
The ideal candidate has a couple of years of Global Mobility experience in an in-house or corporate environment. This role also requires someone with strong attention to detail with the ability present critical data to senior leadership. In addition you must have:
- 2-4 years’ experience working in the Relocation industry preferably in a corporate setting
- A good knowledge and understating around Expatriate Compensation & International Payroll
- Ability to quickly establish credibility both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/13107.