Our client is looking to hire an Early Careers Global Programme Lead. This role will report into the Global Early Careers Lead.
- Dublin, Ireland based
- Permanent position
This is a new global role with a wide strategic impact on the company, working globally to ensure we continue to build out effective programmes for apprentices and graduates. The successful candidate will be the subject-matter expert for early careers, working with the early careers acquisition teams and with talent management to design and deliver effective training and development solutions for our graduates and apprentices.
The Early Careers Global Programme Manager will be responsible for all training and development activities for graduates and interns across all regions. This will be an extremely busy role including some travel.
- Lead the strategy and design on learning content for apprenticeships and graduates within the early years of their career globally.
- Interact, manage and collaborate with key stakeholders across multiple areas of the organisation to ensure that programmes are delivering the needs of the business.
- Programme Management responsibility for all graduates inclusive of rotation management.
- Being the SME for all apprenticeship standards, keeping up to date with all apprenticeship levy guidelines for different regions, and coordinating the process with external parties and stakeholders.
- Design, delivery and execution of on-going training interventions including the design of the graduate induction, continued learning and technical training as required.
- Management of annual compensation review for apprentices and graduates in conjunction with reward colleagues and line managers.
- Management of ‘roll off’ for graduates and apprentices at the end of their programme.
- Management of relationship with vendors and apprenticeship providers.
- Manage projects whilst working closely with function leaders to ensure alignment with all departments.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Must have demonstrable experience in the Early Careers space, with a background in learning and development and programme management
- Generalist HR experience advantageous
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders, including Executive level
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Strong understanding of performance management processes and frameworks
- Previous experience of Employee Relations advantageous
- Significant experience in managing budgets required
- Previous experience of working in a complex, global environment.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.