Our client is a global financial services organisation looking to hire a Global Rewards Analytics Manager to join their team.
Location: London, UK
Reports to: Group Director, Head of Rewards Analytics
Leading the analysis and implementation of total compensation framework, partnering with external consultants to provide Reward market data to inform business decision making.
- Pay benchmarking & Market Intelligence – working with external consultant and vendors to provide market data on total compensation (including basic pay, variable pay, total target cash, TDC); own development and implementation of global pay ranges; produce ad hoc information for Head of HR, HRBPs, Reward and business stakeholders
- Working experience of share incentives and other variable pay elements
- Carry out Reward-specific analyses, e.g. scenario modelling, M&A, and ad hoc analysis
- Play a key role in annual salary review and annual bonus funding analysis
- Develop information and presentations/recommendation for annual merit (base pay) increases
- Carry out job evaluation and grading with respect to the company’s career framework
- Produce ad hoc management information deck for senior management as required
- Knowledge and experience of international compensation practice and trends required
- Manage and drive utilisation of cloud based market compensation management platform (e.g. Payfactors)
- Partner with HRIS and Reward as necessary to implement solutions in Workday and related platforms
- Ensure programmes and/or changes to programmes in area of expertise are appropriately and consistently understood and communicated both by the HRBP population and throughout the business
- Manage and negotiate external contracts where necessary
- Line management responsibilities of two reward analysts
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ability to manipulate and present large volume of data
- Strong numerical skills
- Proven track record in collaboration and prioritisation
- Extensive previous experience in appropriate specialist HR area
- Previous people management and leadership experience desirable
- Significant stakeholder management experience Degree or equivalent and / or relevant vocational qualification
We are looking for someone with a strong numerical and data analytics skills, ideally coming from financial services sector or professional services.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.