Title: Global TA Manager
Reporting to: Head of HR
Our client is a global asset management firm focused on private assets including private equity, private credit and clean energy infrastructure. They are distinguished by their deep and sustained partnerships with clients, a culture that attracts entrepreneurial thought leaders and a commitment to providing innovative ideas and solutions for its clients.
They are looking to hire a Global TA Manager to work as an integral member the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees across a global remit.
• To effectively recruit high caliber, talented employees into our business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses
• Improve our employer branding through improving the ‘candidate experience’ in the organisation
• Improve the hiring managers experience of using HR as a TA partner
• Design, deliver, implement recruitment/on-boarding/talent management projects
• Provide Generalist HR support including Talent Management, Training & Development initiatives.
• Manage the effective implementation of the resourcing/talent acquisition strategy across the business
• Support hiring managers in recruitment best practice and provide guidance and coaching to line managers on day-to-day recruitment matters
• Deliver a first-class candidates and manager experience from beginning to end (jobs posting, candidates’ screening, scheduling and organising interviews, interviewing
• Deliver a high-touch, efficient and client focused approach as a trusted HR partner to the business
• Manage a personal case-load of between 10 + vacancies concurrently, including direct-sourcing responsibilities and build talent pipelines across the business
• Maximise the efficiency of LinkedIn and other direct sourcing techniques as a primary source of candidates for junior roles and where appropriate senior roles
• Identify opportunities and implement cost effective resourcing strategies, reducing recruitment spend
• Establish a core ASL/PSL of Recruitment agencies
• Manage relationships with external recruitment agencies
• Develop strategies to enhance our employer branding through a 'positive resourcing experience' for all involved parties
• Develop and maintain a recruitment tracking system to effectively document the success of the recruitment process
• Review & improve recruitment and onboarding policies, processes, templates, internal reporting
• Build comprehensive recruitment and on-boarding policy and practices, including toolkits
• Design, develop diverse and inclusive hiring practices
• Manage the full recruitment and on-boarding cycle up to and including administrative activities
• Partner with the HR team to identify and develop Talent management programmes, policies, practices.
• Manage career development and staff training initiatives (where applicable)
• Maintain confidentiality and operate with integrity in accordance with the GDPR and Company policies and procedures.
• Providing generalist HR support to the HR team across the full employee life cycle
• Support HR team in ad-hoc HR projects
To apply for this position you will have a proven track record in financial services and ideally investment management. You will be comfortable with delivering on the day to day operations and be able to build strong relationships with the business. You will also have worked on Diversity & Inclusion recruitment initiatives and be able to work independently, deliver at pace and want to create a legacy.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.