Due to further business growth our client is looking to hire a Global Technology Talent Manager. The role will have a dual reporting line into the Chief of Staff and the business.
• Help coordinate their Technology recruiting efforts globally, working closely with the team leads and local HR departments, coordinating engagement with external partners, pipeline performance tracking and internal referral programs
• Promote Technology talents internally, through the development of a training catalogue, mentoring programs, knowledge sharing initiatives, coding events /hackathons, townhalls, team mobility, professional development and coaching etc.
• Develop employer brand in the Technology space through top universities engagements, on-site company presentations, development of content on their website, intranet, blog and social media, participation in Tech conferences and partnerships with Tech organizations.
Background for this hire:
• Experience of leading talent management initiatives, including branding, recruiting, onboarding, training and professional development at a fast- paced, world-class organisation
• University degree from a leading institution
• Entrepreneurial drive, ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience of working with Technology talent
• Previous experience in developing the Technology employer brand of a non-digital company
• Previous experience in a trading company
• French language skills a plus (but not required)
The role will suit a fast-track candidate who enjoys working at pace and can help build out a best-in-class talent proposition for their technology business.
Job Reference: KH/16394
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.