Based in Hong Kong, our client is looking for a GM of HR & Administration to join the team covering all HR functions for the region.
• Dynamic Food services industry
• Strategic and hands-on role
• Hong Kong focused
Reporting to the General Manager in Hong Kong, you will lead all HR and Administration acting as a business partner to the business and management in respect to all people issues for Hong Kong while working closely with partners in China and the region. You will cover all generalist and administrative functions, including duties such as adopting effective recruitment channels, ensuring compensation and benefit programs are competitive and equitable, participate in salary and benefits surveys, annual salary review, performance management, talent management and other key HR functions. You should be able to act as a change agent to drive value-added HR programs that support the business goals and be able to work well with vendors. You would also manage a team of two with room for add additional headcount as seen fit.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to drive HR initiatives from scratch and work well with senior management as well as individuals. You must also have food services industry experience.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum of 8 years of HR experience in sizeable multinational corporations, degree holder
• Food service industry experience is a essential
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
• Proactive, energetic, fast-paced, detail-oriented , hands-on, solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and partners as well as influence others
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code DH/12611
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.