A leading Relocation Management Company is looking to hire a Government Relocation Consultant to support their growing business.
- Globally known business
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Strong career prospects based on success
Reporting directly into the Director of Account Management you will be tasked with handling all facets of the relocation process for transferees within the Government sector. You will serve as the single point of coordination for the client company, various service partners and each transferee that you are responsible for, and will ultimately be tasked with communicating and delivering the entire relocation process.
You must have a flexible and adaptable personality style, as you will be constantly required to communicate changes and modifications as it relates to various client programs. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects and caseload’s. In addition you must have:
- At least 2+ years’ experience working as a Relocation Consultant within the Government sector
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com.