A leading international professional firm is currently seeking a Graduate Recruiter for their Hong Kong business. The individual will work with internal clients and external vendors to implement and execute the graduate recruitment programmes, as well as managing the ongoing development curriculum.
• Top Tier Professional Firm with Global Presence
• Graduate Recruitment Focus
• Hong Kong Role
Report into the Graduate Recruitment Lead, you will be responsible for:
• Designing and executing the full life-cycle of the Summer Analyst and Full-Time Analyst initial recruitment and on-going development to the point of promotion to Associate
• Reviewing and continuously adding content to the on-going development programmes, ensuring a mix of webinars and classroom based training
• Creating and managing budgets for existing and potential programmes while meeting both strategic and cost objectives
• Assess, measure and report the effectiveness of the graduate training and program experience; leading efforts to address confirmed deficits and reflect revised business objectives and change initiatives
• Designing and delivering skills sessions on campus as and when required
• Driving change and innovation within the Analyst programs through improved use of technology and exploration of alternative methods of training
The successful candidate must have 6+ years experiences of working in training & development or managing graduate programmes. You must also have experience of working in the professional services (ideally banking, legal or Big4s) and collaborating with senior stakeholders and external vendors to be considered for this. A strong track record of delivering to tight deadlines in a fast pace, pressurised environment is also required as well as excellent organisation and communication skills.
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code CTYL/13109
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.