Our client is a global professional services company looking for a Graduate Recruitment Adviser to join their team.
- Perm role
- London based
The aim of this role would be to support the business in attraction and selection of high quality graduate and school leaver talent. The role covers all aspects of attraction and selection within apprentice and graduate recruitment, as well as development programmes and work experience.
We are looking for someone with a proven experience of high volume candidate management, running own candidate pipelines, as well as experience of recruitment event planning, ideally gained from professional services environment. In addition, we are looking for:
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK to attend in-house and external events
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proficient user of the MS Office suite and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to manage a varied and demanding workload in a fast paced environment
- Awareness of relevant employment legislation and its application
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com