Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join their HR team.
- London based
- Reporting into Graduate Recruitment Manager
This role will support the UK graduate recruitment programmes and give assistance to other global offices. A person in this role will be responsible for managing the company’s internal graduate recruitment programmes, selection and assessment process and developing university relationships at key universities.
The role will report into the Graduate Manager and will be supported by our two Graduate Co-ordinators. The team works closely with our Graduate Development team, the CR&I team and key stakeholders from the business including our Training Principal and Graduate Recruitment Partners.
- Responsible for managing Graduate Programmes; this includes designing and implementing innovative content, delivering workshops and presentations and managing the relationships with candidates across the programmes.
- Develop and implement a toolkit of training material that can be delivered across our internal programmes and externally at campus events. This will involve working closely with our Learning and Development team to provide impactful and meaningful content.
- Conduct on-going research/ analysis into our target audience to ensure our recruitment programmes are relevant and stand out in a competitive market place.
- Screening applications, interviewing and providing feedback to candidates
- Responsible for running our assessment centres and managing candidate offer process.
- Track and report on recruitment statistics
- Build relationships between the Firm and target universities, academics careers advice centres and student societies.
- Support the implementation and coordination of the campus event programme.
- Support the implementation of our CR&I events and activities.
- Previous graduate recruitment experience ideally from professional services industry
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deal with pressure.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Experience in supervising others with the ability to delegate work as appropriate.
- Responsive to tasks with a can-do attitude.
- A strong team player with an adaptable and flexible approach.
- Excellent organisation, analytical and administration skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
For further information please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org