My client is a large, global law firm looking for a competent professional to manage the international graduate recruitment team’s market and social media campaign, work on the campus recruitment strategy and take an active role in recruiting graduates for the firm.
- Manage the graduate recruitment web site including internal and external stakeholders
- Design and delivery of campus events
- Management of all campus-related materials including brochures, banners and other marketing materials
- Design and delivery of International social media campaign: work in collaboration with internal Marketing & Communications teams to ensure on-brand
- Management of University relationships and all campus activity
- Recruitment of junior talent into client groups across the UK
- Previous experience of working on an internal end-to-end graduate recruitment cycle
- Knowledge of the UK academic system
- Established working relationships with Careers Services at universities
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of managing data and production of reports
- Previous knowledge and demonstrable experience of using applicant tracking systems (e.g.Taleo)
- Previous experience of running campus diversity initiatives
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong team player, with positive, collaborative, can-do attitude
- This role will require significant travel, predominantly across the UK.
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com.