A top-tier law firm is looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Manager to support their ever expanding HR function in the London office.
• Global law firm, headquartered in London
• Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team
• Long-term career prospects
You will be part of the HR Team and deal with all aspects of Graduate Recruitment, as well as the development of future and current Trainee Solicitors until the point of qualification. This includes law fairs, interview assessment days, trainee rotations and placement of our newly qualified solicitors within the firm. You will also be responsible for reviewing strategy, implementing graduate recruiting initiatives and building relationships with industry contacts and stakeholders. Performing recruitment related administrative duties is needed. This is a great role that offers full 360 degree recruitment exposure from attraction to selection and then recruitment.
To be successful in this role, you need to have 4-6 years of experience in the legal or professional services sectors. You also need team management experience and be passionate about coaching and developing. Having excellent relationships and the ability of build rapport is crucial, enabling you to interact well with individuals at all levels, including the Management/Partners.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Strong knowledge of the graduate recruitment landscape.
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Reporting and analytical skills