Reporting to the Head of L&D, this position will plan, develop and implement organisational learning & development initiatives. You will create talent development programmes as well as graduate trainee and internship opportunities, and conduct leadership training to motivate, build competencies and improve performance across the business.
- Deployment of technical training.
- Deployment of firm-wide learning programme.
- Assist the Head of L&D in the compilation and management of the learning budget.
- Develop, roll out and communicate learning curriculum.
- Analyse learning needs and design new initiatives as they arise.
- Experience of training, learning & development preferably coming from the professional services industry.
- Experience working with and coaching a sizable population of various levels
- Background and experience in project management
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience of budgeting and financial management for a learning function
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment
- Proactive problem solver and creative thinker
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player with an enthusiastic, can-do approach
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com.