A leading financial services firm is looking to hire an experienced, creative and passionate leader to head the firm’s Graduate Recruitment Team in New York City.
- Leading Financial Services firm
- Generous compensation package
- Dynamic, collaborative team
You will demonstrate excellent leadership skills when managing your team of recruiters, and take ownership and accountability of strategy, planning and execution of graduate hiring. You will provide guidance and support to the business in managing the graduate pipelines, and guide the team through marketing and targeting strategies. You will also attend campus events, coordinate with the global graduate team and partner with key stakeholders and diversity organizations.
You must have worked in financial services and must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, chipping in to help the team as needed. In addition you must have:
- 10 years in a campus recruiting role at a financial services firm
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels of an organization
- Strong multi-tasking skills with excellent attention to detail
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Business acumen
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/13648.