Our client is a young insurance company intent on writing the future of risk. The company leverages analytics and research to create underwriting and investment value for its clients and shareholders. The HR Director is creating a culture of open mind set, change agents and where technology is embraced. The company has expansion plans into the US and Europe and due to this growth need to appoint a Group Compensation and Benefits Manager. You will report directly into the HRD.
- Overall responsibility for Compensation and Benefits across the Group
- Manage annual compensation review process incl. preparing analysis and approvals for annual pay increase, STI & LTI awards and support HR business partners in implementing the process
- Preparation of materials for Group Compensation committee and UK compensation committee
- Lead benchmarking exercise as required
- Lead compensation and benefits related activities in M&A
- Oversee LTI plans; incl. stock grants, tax implications
- Ad hoc projects such as review of LTI plan, incentive plan design, compensation philosophy
- Support remuneration recommendations for new hires
- Oversee benefit strategy across the group and advice on specific benefits
Candidates will only be considered if you have a stable career history within insurance or broader financial/professional services. Furthermore be able to demonstrate a successful track record across compensation and benefits. As the business is undergoing growth if you have experience of M&A related activity that will be advantageous. This role suits someone who is flexible, has a commercial approach and who is happy to be hands on as well as be able to influence at senior management level.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.