A leading conglomerate with a global reach is looking for a senior rewards professional with excellent influencing and relationship-building skills to lead its Group Compensation and Benefits function.
- Group role, with a strong focus on South East Asia
- Fast-paced industry sector
- Includes additional HR generalist responsibilities
This position is responsible for the full operation of Compensation & Benefit programmes across the globe, although the main focus will be on south East Asia as this is where vast majority of the headcount resides. You will ensure reward programmes are aligned with business needs, market trends and the broader HR strategies, and will develop C&B strategies across the rewards framework, surveys and mobility. Interestingly the position also has additional HR generalist responsibilities as it will manage the HR functions for the Group office.
We are looking for a seasoned HR professional with a minimum of 10 years of HR experience in Rewards/ Compensation & Benefits gained from fast-paced multinationals. Strong knowledge of compensation principles and practices as well as seasoned market analyses and pay structure experiences are highly sought. You will be University educated with a degree in human resources or other business related subject, while we are also seeking the following -
- Must have specific experience of compensation and benefits in South East Asia
- Excellent project management skills coupled with strong numerical sense and analytical ability
- Influential leader who is able to work with all levels of seniority
- Outstanding communication skills in written and spoken English
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code VR/13388
Registration Number: R1104323
EA License Number:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.