Our client is a global financial services organisation looking to hire a Group Compensation Senior Manager
- London based
- Global coverage
This is a strategic role influencing the satisfaction of employees and ensuring that the remuneration strategy supports the business strategy.
Reporting to the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits, the Group Compensation Partner will partner with key members of the HR function including regional Heads of Compensation, Senior HR Business Partners and the Global Head of C&B to provide support around core compensation activities throughout the year as well as key projects.
This role will provide support to the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits on the development and implementation of innovative reward plans and practices globally.
- Provide guidance and advice regarding compensation and benefits related issues
- Work with business and HR on Group level compensation and benefits related issues and programmes of work, responding to queries and / or providing technical analysis and advice
- Undertake compensation analysis for Group level senior management / HR / business clients. This includes anticipating what information and analysis they may find of interest as well as responding to requests.
- Support Group stakeholders during annual compensation review cycles
- In partnership with the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits, regional Heads of Compensation, HR Business Partners and the wider compensation and benefits team, develop creative and innovative solutions to reward issues across the local businesses.
- Production of ad hoc compensation reports and papers. For example, benchmarking, total compensation analysis.
- Prepare compensation proposals for new hires at senior level; ensure consistency and competitiveness of compensation offers.
- Providing input to any Regulatory compensation issues, such as responding to Regulator information requests and leading the compensation related regulatory discussions.
- Manage the processes of job evaluation, benchmarking and budget formation for the compensation cycle in order to enable the organisation to manage its costs whilst rewarding and retaining its staff.
- Generate and analyse compensation and market data to support key decision-makers in various scenarios including cost control
- Managing key projects on behalf of compensation & benefits
We are looking for someone with demonstrable track record of delivering remuneration solutions in complex, multi-national environments. Ideally you have had previous experience of working as a Compensation Partner within Financial Services or an equally regulated environment
This role will suit someone with a proactive attitude who will be able to operate at Group level to anticipate issues, spot trends and advise on suitable solutions. You will be expected to contribute to strategic conversations and thinking and equally able to execute on detailed plans. In addition, we are looking for:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a flair for numbers
- Ability to navigate the organisation, build strong relationships and credibility at all levels and regions, proven skills at partnering with HR Business Partners and other key teams, gaining confidence through sound delivery and authenticity of approach
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.