To create and implement a clear and effective Learning & Development strategy to ensure the learning culture is developed in order to support the long term strategic objectives of the business.
The role holder will assist the Group Human Capital Director in developing and delivering a global L&D strategy that maintains the company position as an employer of choice and supports the Company’s future growth and development plans. Be the company ‘expert’ on all Learning & Development matters especially in relation to leadership development. Oversee the management of the Apprentice Scheme, Graduate Programme and other talent pipeline programmes. Implement and manage a robust approach to Succession Planning and Talent Management. Contribute to ongoing improvement to individuals’ performance and capability. Proactively contribute to continuous improvement within both the Learning & Development function and the Human Capital function.
They will also ensure that learning and development within the company re-enforces the corporate values and delivers employee engagement, together with protecting profit through appropriate financial controls.
To be considered for this position you must be:
- CIPD Qualified (Level 7) / Degree level qualification in relevant discipline
- Psychometric testing qualified (e.g. Belbin, PPA, MBTI)
- QCF Level 5 or above in Mentoring or Coaching
- PTTLLS or equivalent training delivery qualification
- Possess a recognised leadership qualification - QCF Level 5 or equivalent
- Proven Learning and Development experience at a senior level across a multi-site, multi-functional business
- Experience of managing complex development programmes as well as experience of mentoring AND coaching
- Proven budget control experience
- Experience of working both operationally and strategically
- Experience of Investors in People accreditation
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com.