Based in Hong Kong, our client is looking for an experienced Head of Administration Solutions for the Retirement practice for Hong Kong.
- Leading international consulting firm with high growth
- Stakeholder management and people management
- Hong Kong focus
You would report to the Director of Benefits and be responsible for a large team within the Retirement line of the business. You should develop and execute strategies to deliver market leading administration services, lead process and technology transformation programs, work closely with internal stakeholders and monitor day-to-day operations for short term and long term profitability.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and manage projects in a timely manner using sound subject matter expertise.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience in a leadership role with extensive retirement scheme administration experience, particularly ORSO, and degree qualified
- Strong communication skills in English with Chinese being ideal
- Proactive, positive, detail-oriented, analytical, leadership skills, strong time management, project management skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com. Job Code DH/12550
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.