The Head of Compensation & Benefits, APAC position is a strategic role with support from a lean team across the region, and is an excellent opportunity for a progressive leader to assess existing compensation and benefits programs and practices, and recommend changes or improvements to more closely align total rewards with the company’s strategic direction, desired culture, and the needs of their employees. Areas of responsibility include compensation and benefits philosophies, all aspects of base pay, short-term and long-term incentive plans including sales incentives, health and welfare benefits.
- APAC Coverage across 13 countries
- Strategic C&B Focus Position
- Head of Position, 6-digit salary package
As a key member of the Total Rewards CoE team, you will report into to Head of HR, APAC and the Head of Global Compensation, with the following responsibilities:
- Assess current compensation programs and practices, and develop a market competitive compensation strategy aligned with the business’ strategic direction and culture. Areas of responsibilities include base pay, short-term and long-term incentive compensation plans and programs.
- Assess current health & welfare benefits, and develop a strategy aligned with business strategic direction, desired culture, employee and company needs. Lead the plan design, vendor selection and negotiation for health and welfare plans, working with internal department heads to analyse trends, control costs, and prepare premium rates for budgets.
- Lead all employee communications related to total rewards including annual benefits open enrollment, incentive plan communications and agreements, distribution of plan documents aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular analyses of workforce demographics, industry trends, compensation programs, health care plans and other relevant benefits data to identify key areas of focus for the business to ensure market competitiveness.
- Prepare materials as required for the Compensation Committee and Board of Directors, including executive compensation plans and programs. Contribute to the annual preparation of the Compensation Discussion & Analysis portion of the proxy statement.
- Provide guidance to HR Business Partners and senior management regarding compensation philosophy, administration, and design of compensation and benefits programs to meet business needs.
The individual must be a proven, results-oriented manager who demonstrates strong technical knowledge and experience partnering with senior stakeholders on performance and reward issues, and also with:
- A minimum of 12+ years progressive compensation experience
- Solid team management exposure acquired from sizeable multinational companies or Fortune 500 firms preferred
- APAC knowledge and experience in compensation programs management a definite advantage
- Strong project management, multitasking, stakeholder management skills required
- International flair with experience working within a dynamic and westernized environment
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com. Job Code CTYL/13130