This top tier management consultancy is seeking an experienced business leader to lead a thriving practice in Singapore.
- Lead a team of consultants
- Be the key C-level touch point for blue chip clients
- High visibility role with regional exposure to other businesses across APAC
This role is for an experienced, ambitious business leader who would relish the chance of building out a growing the business for this international brand. This is a people leadership role that will enjoy high visibility and be the face of the practice for the region.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring with them a minimum of ten years of relevant experience. Knowledge of various HR disciplines such as rewards, talent management and/or OD are required. If you have spent a significant proportion of your career within consulting, this would be highly advantageous. You must have outstanding, consulting experience as well as people leadership skills. Most importantly you must bring with you a creative mind-set and the ability to think laterally and commercially.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing, facilitating and coordinating client projects
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to manage, motivate and drive teams to perform to a high standard of excellence
To discuss this role in confidence, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TS/12490.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.