Head of Corporate Services – New York City
A top-tier FinTech firm is seeking an innovative and best-in-class individual to be their Head of Corporate Services in New York City. This executive-level role will be responsible for developing and executing global corporate services strategy in order to curate an amazing employee and office experience.
- Renowned global firm
- Team lead role
- Full-time position + excellent benefits
The successful candidate will be an expert Operations leader, adept in business operations, administration, workforce planning, employee experience, vendor & facilities procurement, with proven experience managing a large operating budget. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills who is passionate about implementing creative process improvements, providing top-notch customer service, and achieving operational excellence across the firm.
As the Head of Corporate Services, you will have 2 direct reports of the VP-level and will interact regularly with senior business leaders. You must be diligent, highly organized, and dedicated to developing and collaborating with your team. Excellent interpersonal skills and an analytical mindset are crucial. Individuals with a stellar academic background and credentials will be viewed most favorably by this best-in-class firm.
You Must Have:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR Operations or Office Services in a high-growth, start up environment
- Experience leading a global team
- Excellent analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree or certifications preferred)
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/15340