Due to the growth in Asia operations, an international education organisation is looking for an Employee Relations expert to manage all sensitive ER matters in the region –
- Regional role – Interface with Global and Regional teams
- Newly created role
- International working environment – Multi-cultural stakeholders
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and deploying the ER strategies aligned to support major change initiatives such as restructuring. You will also provide guidance to stakeholders and line managers regarding to all employee relation matters. Working closely with the individual in- country HR teams, you will contribute to ER strategies to support major change initiatives as well as handling disciplinary and grievance cases with assistance from the Legal team.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to identify and execute improvements in process and service delivery and have experience of balancing requirements from global policies versus regional or local need. You should also have a strong sense of commercial acumen and understanding of business strategies.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of eight to ten years’ HR and relevant experience
- Prior experience in a matrix organisation is preferred
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation in East Asian countries
- Experience managing investigations and grievances
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/12865.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.