Our client is a dynamic multinational with a diverse portfolio that is international and challenging. This is an organization that values culture and promotes work-life balance.
• Asia Pacific Role
• A truly diverse and multi-cultural organization
• Growing business with a lot of scope to develop
Working closely with the Head of HR in the region and the Global Head of HR, this role manages all sensitive employee relations across the Asia Pacific, ensuring that the global guidelines and procedures are followed at a regional and local level. The role will also manage and drive projects to provide quality customer focused HR advice, coaching and guidance to stakeholders, playing a key role in driving the people agenda across the region. You will also develop and deploy an Employee Relations & Engagement strategy that will help the organisation reach its business objectives, as well as supporting major change initiatives.
The successful candidate will have worked in a multinational organisation, with multi-cultural stakeholders and have experience of balancing requirements from global policies versus regional or local need. Commercial acumen and understanding of business strategy and practices is paramount. We are also looking for:
• Sound influencing skills, especially with senior stakeholders
• Working knowledge of employment and labour laws in the APAC region
• An understanding of HR best practice
• A strong team player with outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code DL/12843
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.