Our client is a Private Equity owned organisation who provides trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services for international incorporations.
The need has arisen to hire a Global Recruitment and Mobility lead. This individual will be responsible for the company’s global recruiting efforts for key senior positions. Furthermore the role requires the set up and management of the company mobility program, responsibility for internship coordination and maintenance of the company career site and employer branding.
- Engage in workforce planning and forecasting organization-wide; collaborate with the Divisional HRBPS to identify priority senior hires.
- Build a pipeline of key talent to respond to the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop recruiting and staffing guidelines, processes and procedures, and creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Drive improvements to global recruitment processes across sites, taking into account cultural differences.
- Effectively network and influence others within a highly-matrixed organization.
- Ensure the alignment all the recruiters in local jurisdictions through communities of best practice.
- Leverage on-line recruiting resources such as LinkedIn and other job sites to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Create and foster relationships with academic institutions and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Identify and participate in networking activities such as career fairs, industry conferences, and open house events to build relationships and to recruit talent.
- Develop, implement and manage a firm wide mobility program including process and policy.
- Manage the intern program.
- Manage relationship with key recruiting firms on a global basis.
To apply for this position you must have a proven track record in global recruitment and this roles requires someone with a “can do” mentality, someone not afraid of a challenge and who can multi task and be able to deliver to the business effectively. Industry background is open, however there is a bias for anyone from the professional firms.
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on firstname.lastname@example.org.