Head of HR, Japan 1800万 - 2200万
A well-reputed and stable financial services organization is now seeking a seasoned and passionate Head of HR to lead the Japan team and drive forward organizational development and change management initiatives, and build out talent strategies for Japan.
• Drive strategic HR initiatives
• Act as a trusted business advisor to the Japan leadership team, and work closely with your regional and global counterparts
• Competitive salary, future opportunity to step into a regional leadership role
As the Head of HR for Japan, you will act as a change agent to globalize the organization by developing and driving talent management, rewards, L&D, and performance management strategies that are aligned to their business objectives. Your role will work closely with the senior management team to influence and coach on matters related to leadership, organization effectiveness, culture change, organization architecture, and building capability and succession planning. This position will also manage a small team, and oversee the smooth operation of day-to-day HR processes, plans, and programs.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR Leader with a strategic mindset, an innovative approach, and excellent influencing skills through effective communication. As this role will potentially have regional coverage in the future, experience overseeing regions/countries in addition to Japan will also be desirable. Experience working in financial services, consulting, insurance, legal industries will be desireable, but not a must.
· Seasoned years of experience in an HR Leadership role
· Strengths in OD, Talent Management, driving forward and influencing change
· Native-level Japanese speaker, Fluent English
· Strong capability to drive and influence change in a growing organization
· HR business partnering capability with problem solving mindset
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV and contact details directly to Sakura Tomita at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or please contact +81 3 5404 8164.
Job code: ST/12897.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.