Our client is a world-renowned organization with a strong presence in the region and they are looking for a confident, proactive, and experienced HR professional to join its team as a Head of HR, Vietnam.
- Strategic role with a focus on business partnering
- Fast paced, challenging yet collaborative working environment
- Great culture
In this role you will be required to build effective relationships with managers at all levels of the organization, providing guidance and coaching on high level employee relations, performance and development issues. You will support and co-partner with the leadership team to drive the HR strategy, planning and executing various HR initiatives and projects with a specific focus on talent, engagement, succession planning, reward and development. In addition, you will be responsible for the continual improvement of HR policies and procedures. Finally, you will also get involved in change management projects to assess whether the organizational structures are in place to help deliver on the organization’s key business strategies.
The ideal candidate will be someone who’s highly motivated and comes with entrepreneurial mindset, with a proven track record of delivery at both a strategic and operational level. Someone who’s a fantastic communicator and very data driven with strong influencing and negotiation skills. You should have a strong commercial awareness and possess outstanding HR business partnering skills. In addition to having a firm grasp of regional employment laws and HR related regulatory and compliance procedures, we are also looking for:
- Minimum twelve years’ human resources experience
- Previous experience leading an HR team covering both operational and strategic aspects
- Driven for results, inquisitive and execution-minded; able to translate the mission of stakeholders into actionable plans
- Highly articulate, including effective presentation skills and ability to influence
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav by sending your details to GY@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: GY/16615
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.