Our client is a technology firm within Financial Sector looking for their Head of HR.
- London Based
- Reporting into General Counsel
As the Head of HR you will be an experienced HR generalist who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will lead the HR function and be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day HR encompassing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, employee relations, people development, performance management, payroll, appraisals, reward and remuneration, consultations, restructurings, occupational health and training. You will also be responsible for the graduate programme (who will report into you) and ad hoc projects that impact HR such as the Senior Managers and Certification Regime. You will have proximity to senior management in order to help implement the organisation’s strategy.
This is a hands-on 360 HR role, which is perfect for an enthusiastic, engaging and resilient individual, who enjoys variety in their working day and is not afraid to get involved in the day-to-day. Outside of the day-to-day operational requirement of this role, you will shape your role and the HR priorities in line with the business and other requirements.
We are ideally looking for someone with a proven track record of working as an HR generalist (either as a sole HR resource or in a small team) from financial services or fin-tech organisation. Previous experience of working with a start-up will be an advantage. Additionally we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level and CIPD qualified
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Depth of experience in handling employee relations
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of, and experience in implementing, SMCR and GDPR
- Ability to work under own initiative to achieve objectives
- Ability to build rapport and build successful relationships across the business
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.