Our client is reputable conglomerate with a prominent portfolio of businesses.
• Multi-cultural teams
• Part of group’s high-potential development programme
• Various industry exposure
Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with stakeholders to implement HR strategies for approximately 200 employees in Hong Kong. You will identify talent issues, develop solutions and drive engagement across the business, ensuring HR policies and practice are consistence. Key objectives include driving key HR processes such as re-establishing corporate culture, HR process efficiencies and providing guidance and coaching to the business. This is a full fledge HR business partner and generalist role where you will also be expected to provide expertise on talent acquisition, employer branding, talent need analyses, employee relations as well as compensation & benefits.
We are looking for an energetic and seasoned HR business partner/ generalist with a minimum of 12 years’ work experience gained from sizable corporations. A passion in change management and track record in achieving organisational change would be ideal.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Degree qualification
• Hong Kong or APAC experience with strong cultural understanding
• A critical leader with coaching and mentoring experience with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, ideally with fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code DL/14916
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.