My client is a leading designer and manufacturer of engineered solutions. They operate in an ever changing, challenging and dynamic industry. Due to strong growth they are now looking for a seasoned HR leader to join their business.
• Highly successful business across APAC
• The role requires someone who is strategic and hands on
• Great regional exposure
Reporting to the US based VP HR, this is a senior strategic role where you will partner closely with senior leadership team to establish and execute an HR roadmap for a complex and multi-country organisation. You will align HR policies and programmes with business needs and manage all aspects of employee experience and organization development including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation & benefits, employee relations and more. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned HR generalist and business partnering experience gained from dynamic, fast-paced multinationals. You will possess strong influencing and negotiation skills, with solid experience in change management and team management. You will have sound analytical skills and commercial awareness as well as being hands on and a team player.
We are also looking for:
• Minimum 15 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years in a regional head of function role
• Fluent English is a must and fluency in Cantonese Mandarin would be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and project management skills
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV in word document to email@example.com
Job code: TH/15350
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.